Museum Medical Institute
Dr. Orit R. Beitner
When you are looking for help with women's health issues, enjoy the warm atmosphere and compassionate care provided by Dr. Beitner at Museum Medical Institute.
Looking at our patient as a whole person
From finding the right birth control for you to diagnosing STDs and vaginal infections, our professional doctor of gynecology will take into account all of your health, medication and personal needs when finding the best solutions for you.
We know that sometimes medical conditions are difficult to diagnose and treat unless we ask the right questions, so we strive to do just that.
Sexually transmitted disease diagnosis and treatment:
• Same day test results for vaginal infections (Yeast, Bacterial Vaginosis, Trichomonas)
• Results in two days for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
• Immediate diagnosis and treatment of genital warts/HPV
• Screening and blood tests available for Herpes, Hepatitis, Syphilis and HIV
• Thorough evaluation of pelvic or vaginal pain and infection
Birth control services
• All forms of contraception – with options explained
• Pregnancy choices
• Morning after pill
Other women’s healthcare services
• Preliminary infertility testing
• Pelvic pain treatment
• Menopause – Bio-identical hormones and hormone replacement therapy
• Irregular bleeding corrected and treated effectively
• Urinary tract infection and yeast infections treated urgently
• Acne treatment at any age
• Monitoring and treatment of abnormal Pap smears
Your symptoms may be related to anything from hormone deficiency to inadequate diet and vitamin intake. We work together in striving to find the root of your problem.
For women's healthcare services that are tailored to your needs, call us at 212-877-3120.